Welcome to MaxMath, we are committed to providing quality services to our customers and this policy outlines our ongoing obligations to you in respect of how we manage your Personal Information
1. WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We may use the information that collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and allow us to deliver the type of content and services offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us the better services for you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administrate a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have decided to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the “How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?” section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and ‘members-only’ content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
2. PROTECTION OF VISITOR INFORMATION
We apply a range of security measures to keep the safety of your personal data. Your personal information is enclosed behind secured networks and is only available by a limited number of persons who have unique access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the data secret. When you place orders or access your personal information, we suggest the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you provide is transmit via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
We may deal with third-party service providers to support us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not allowed to use the information composed on our behalf except to help us perform and progress our business.
You can choose to have your computer notify you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this during your browser settings. Each browser is a tiny different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won’t have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
4. Remove or modify information
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the “My Account” section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the “My Account” section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.